This May MHSRV is honoring those who have sacrificed for our country through our Annual Memorial Month Sponsorship of the Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund. To date MHS has contributed more than $675,000 to the IFHF in support of our fallen and injured heroes. Our goal is to raise another $100K by contributing $500 of every RV we sell this May! To insure we meet our goal we have drastically reduced prices on our entire inventory of diesel pushers, class A gas, class C, super C, fifth wheels, travel trailers, teardrops, B-vans, toy haulers & more! Shop the largest and most diverse selection in the United States at the #1 volume selling motor home dealership in the world 9 years in row! Save big and help us support a great cause all month long at Motor Home Specialist. 800-335-6054 or visit MHSRV.com
MSRP $144,367. New 2023 Coachmen Cross Trail XL 26XG. The Cross Trail is one of the best values in class C RVs. The 26XG measures approximately 29 feet 4 inches in length. Floor plan highlights include streamlined cabover bunk for increased visibility and a massive rear exterior storage bay great for extended off grid camping! It rides the Ford® chassis with the all new high performance V-8 engine. Optional equipment includes driver & passenger swivel seats, dual auxiliary battery, child safety net & ladder, exterior entertainment center, side view cameras, equalizer stabilizer jacks, exterior windshield cover, dual A/Cs, and the Cross Trail XL Package which includes a 4KW generator, color infused sidewalls, power awning, Coachmen Comfort Ride air assist (N/A 22/23XG), exterior LED Halo tail lights, stainless steel wheel inserts, running boards, hitch, heated tank pad, water port, black tank flush, solar power prep, Omni® directional antenna, touchscreen radio, back-up camera and monitor, coach TV, window shades, refrigerator, microwave, cooktop, charging center, ducted furnace, A/C, water heater, and LED interior lights. Additionally, the Coachmen Cross Trail XL features a host of standard features and construction highlights that include a crowned and laminated roof, Azdel® Lamilux 4000 sidewalls and rear wall, hardwood shaker FPI doors and solid drawers, roller bearing drawer glides, skylight over shower, LED marker lights, power windows and locks, USB port and much more! For additional details on this unit and our entire inventory including brochures, window sticker, videos, photos, reviews & testimonials as well as additional information about Motor Home Specialist and our manufacturers please visit us at MHSRV.com or call 800-335-6054. All sale prices include a multi-point inspection, interior & exterior wash, detail service and a fully automated high-pressure rain booth test and coach wash that is a standout service unlike that of any other in the industry. You will also receive a thorough coach orientation with an MHSRV technician, a night stay in our delivery park featuring landscaped and covered pads with full hook-ups and much more! Read Thousands upon Thousands of 5-Star Reviews at MHSRV.com and see what they had to say about their experience at Motor Home Specialist. MHSRV.com or 800-335-6054 - Why Pay More? Why Settle for Less?
Motor Home Specialist is the #1 Volume Selling Motor Home Dealership in the World. You will find approximately $165MM in RV's to choose from. We offer the largest and most diverse selection of motorized and towable RVs found anywhere in the world with new RVs ranging from $14,999 to over $2M. Our sales account for approximately 40% of all the new motor homes sold in the state of Texas. We offer over 110 different new models from 18 of the most well-known RV manufacturers' in the industry. Shop American Coach, Coachmen, Cruiser RV, DRV luxury fifth wheel, Dynamax, Entegra Coach, Fleetwood RV, Forest River, Foretravel Motor Coach, FreeSolo RVs, Gulf Stream, Heartland, Holiday Rambler, Nexus RV, Olympia RVs, Hero Ranger RVs, Sportscoach and the only full line Thor Motor Coach class A & C lineup in the world! You will also find an incredible selection of quality pre-owned RVs with exceptional savings every day. Thank you for visiting Motor Home Specialist online. We all look forward to hearing from you soon. 800-335-6054.
Manufacturer'sSpecs & More!
The standard and optional features provided below were copied directly from either the manufacturer's website, manufacturer's brochures and or other promotional materials provided by the manufacturer of the RV at the time the unit was offered for sale. These standards, options and, other miscellaneous information are subject to change without notice and may or may not be a part of the actual coach for sale. In some cases, standard equipment is not standard on all floor plans. Any weights, lengths, sizes, etc. are estimates only and may also change at any time. Motor Home Specialist is not responsible for any changes, updates or errors in the information provided by the manufacturer. Please verify before purchase If you have any questions or concerns in regards to the features and options on this unit. Please feel free to ask a Motor Home Specialist representative or call the factory for additional information.
Interior Features and Options
- Incredible Storage on All Floorplans - Allows for more gear and bicycles to be brought along and stored away from the elements
- Coachmen Even Cool Ducting System (On Select Models) - Evenly distributes air throughout your coach for more efficient cooling
- Pre-wired for Rooftop Solar and sidewall Portable Solar panel (Optional) Rooftop 190W Solar Panel and Solar Controller
- Residential Queen Sized Bed - Extra thick cushioning provides comfort and space
- Seamless Thermofoil Countertops - Designed without seams to prevent food and moisture damage
- 3-Burner Cooktop w/Oven - More cooking options provided by an extra-large LP tank
- WiFi Ranger Standard - Get connected to a nearby internet source to work and play remotely
- Heated Black and Grey Holding Tank Pads - Extend your stays in the Spring and Fall
Exterior Features and Options
- Ford E-350, Ford E-450 or Ford Transit Chassis (Depending on Model)
- 2" Thick Azdel Composite Vacuum Bonded Sidewalls - Increase lifetime and insulation of your sidewalls with water resistant Azdel Composite backed sidewalls
- CrossFlex Roof Membrane - Durable exterior that is tear and puncture resistant, while providing heat reflectance benefits
- 4000 Lamilux Color Infused Fiberglass - Thick automotive gray fiberglass provides smooth high gloss exterior finish
- Shorter Cabover Bunk - Increases curb appeal and improves vision for driver and passenger
- Up to 380W of Roof Solar (Optional)
- Exterior Entertainment Center (Optional)
- Oversized Rear Cargo Storage (On Select Models) - Cargo storage designed to bring bicycles, camping equipment, and necessary adventure gear along with you.
- Standard 4,000W Onan Generator on Board
- Up to 7,500 Pounds of Towing Capacities (with E-450 floorplans)